152nd REGIMENT INFANTRY
Dyer's Regimental History
from A Compendium of the War of the Rebellion, vol. III, Regimental
by Frederick H. Dyer 
Note: HTML format added to aid digestion.--if you remove the format you
have Dyer's original text [He didn't use complete sentences].
152nd REGIMENT INFANTRY.
- Organized at Camp Butler, Ill., and
- mustered in for 1 year February 18, 1865.
- Moved to Nashville, Tenn.
- thence to Tullahoma, Tenn., February 20-28, 1865.
- Attached to 2nd Brigade, Defences Nashville & Chattanooga R. R., Dept. of the Cumberland, to April, 1865.
- 2nd Brigade, 1st Sub-District, District of Middle Tennessee, to July, 1865.
- 1st Infantry Brigade, District of West Tennessee, to September, 1865.
- Assigned to duty as railroad guard on the
- Nashville & Chattanooga R. R. till July, 1865,
- Moved to Memphis, Tenn., and
- duty there till September.
- Mustered out September 9, 1865.
Regiment lost during service
[152nd Illinois Infantry Home Page]
| Main Page |
About this Site |
Contact the webmaster
Web Hosting donated by: Infobahn Outfitters, Inc.
This document: http://illinois.outfitters.com/illinois/history/civil/cw152-dyer.html
Last update: Friday, 29-Dec-1995 23:42:31 CST
Copyright © 1996-2017 Infobahn Outfitters, Inc, All rights reserved.