151st REGIMENT INFANTRY
Dyer's Regimental History
from A Compendium of the War of the Rebellion, vol. III, Regimental
by Frederick H. Dyer 
Note: HTML format added to aid digestion.--if you remove the format you
have Dyer's original text [He didn't use complete sentences].
151st REGIMENT INFANTRY.
- Organized at Quincy, III., and
- mustered in for 1 year's service February 23, 1865.
- Moved to Springfleld III.;
- thence to Nashville, Murfreesboro and Chattanooga, Tenn., and Dalton Ga., February 23-March 13, 1865.
- Attached to 1st Brigade, 2nd Separate Divislon District of the Etowah, Dept. of the Cumberland, to July, 1865.
- Dept. of Georgia to January, 1866.
- Duty at Dalton, Ga, till May 2, 1865.
- Moved to Resaca, Calhoun and Kingston, Ga., May 2-12.
- Surrender of Warford May 13-14-15.
- At Kingston, Ga., till July 28.
- Detachments at Adairsville, Rome and Cartersville.
- Moved to Columbus, Ga., July 28-31, and
- duty there till January, 1866.
- Mustered out January 24, 1866.
- Discharged February 8, 1866.
Regiment lost during service
[151st Illinois Infantry Home Page]
| Main Page |
About this Site |
Contact the webmaster
Web Hosting donated by: Infobahn Outfitters, Inc.
This document: http://illinois.outfitters.com/illinois/history/civil/cw151-dyer.html
Last update: Friday, 29-Dec-1995 23:42:30 CST
Copyright © 1996-2017 Infobahn Outfitters, Inc, All rights reserved.